Through the tears
Things haven't been easy the past few days I have been a ball of emotion and Cry Easily. It's been hard for me to see and come to grips with the fact that she is not going to come out of this although I still have hope and pray for God to work a miracle. I know he can! I Feel so broken. I'm crying just writing this. I feel like someone came into our lives and just took my mom away. and that she can never call or write again to see how her children are. I pray for my family and for anyone who has or will go through anything like this. It's not an easy thing to go through and stay strong. I know that when I am troubled I can lean on the lord for comfort. He is my Rock. Thank you for the time you allowed me to have with my mom. This video is the way I feel right now at this moment. He is always with me no matter how the storms of life may rage.









1 comments:
Rachel you and your family and your mom are in my prayers. Just know that we are thinking about you.
Post a Comment