Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Love of Family


I was sitting here thinking about my family the one that God Gave me from the moment I entered this life. There is noting like family and the memory's that we create here on earth are what we will take with us. Today was a Hard day. We have made the decision as a family to put my mom into a 24hr hospice facility. There are so many things that I wanna let my mom know So much I still wanna share and so much I want her to be there for. I cant Say goodbye to her not now. I want more time I want her to see all her Grandchildren I want her to be happy and not in pain. This Time has been very hard on all of us emotionally we are Drained and are looking for the light at the end of a dark and lonely tunnel. Please Keep my Family in your prayers.

0 comments: