Saturday, June 7, 2008

Life

Life never turns out how we think it should and sometimes we don't react to things the way others think we should either. Sometimes I think we learn more about ourselves when we go through rough times. I know God said that it would not be an easy life but it would be worth it. But Why does it have to be so hard sometimes. Seems Like some of my Family understands that I am sick myself and Each day is different for me Being diabetic is not fun and lately my blood sugars have been high. Today they were 274 and they are not supposed to be over 130 Stress can bring them up to, witch is not good when they are up I get an upset stomach and get dizzy easy among other things. I have tried to explain to my family that I am not in any condition to take care of someone who is sick like my mom when I am ill myself. But only a few understand the Rest yell at me and Throw mean words at me. I am not supposed to be under any stress the doctor told me if I am under stress I need to walk away for two Reasons I am diabetic and have high blood pressure. They just Don't get it! I don't know how to make them Understand. Their actions and words are just pushing me away. Just because I cannot take care of my mom Does not mean I don't love her. I know I cannot make them understand but God can. I am under so much stress I just cannot take anymore!

0 comments: