Sunday, June 22, 2008

Update

I know it has been awhile since I have posted and really not much has changed. I am at a loss I feel like I have already lost my mom. It's hard to Go to hospice and see her the way that she is , and in the state she is in, But I want to see her although it is hard. I wonder what quality of life she has always being sedated. And I wonder what I will do without her. My heart is Breaking at the thought of losing her although I have in so many ways already lost her. I want her to just wake up from all of this I wanna tell her again that I love her and that, I miss her, That I miss going shopping with her and being on the phone with her. I wanna be able to call her when I have a problem. I don't know what I am Going to do without her.

0 comments: