Thursday, June 12, 2008

For my Mom

I have been doing allot of thinking and allot Of crying over the past few days. I know my Moms life has not been an easy one and yet through it all she has been a brave fighter. She has withstood polio as a child and a not so great childhood she survived a abusive first marriage and Cancer & chemotherapy during her pregnancy with my beautiful sister Jessica. Now She is in the last stages of her liver disease. She has been a fighter all her life. I just want her to know how much I love her. I want her to know that no matter what life throws at me I will fight back like her. I know when she does leave this life she will be in the presence of our wonderful Savior and that is comforting.
This song and video I want to dedicate to my Mom. I love you Mom I always will.


1 comments:

Ryan and Bethany June 18, 2008 at 2:22 PM  

I know a decision like that is never easy. I can understand what it must feel like. Remember I am here if you need to talk. I am sure you mother knows how much you love and care about her.