Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Letting Go and Letting God




I talked to my sister Yesterday. I plan on going to see my mom Today. She said that she had a temp of 102 on Monday night and that somehow she has managed to bite her lip. So it is swollen and also one of her arms is swollen from her trying to lay on it all the time. and her other hand is swollen. She has not ate or Drank anything for the past 2 days and her limbs are starting to become stiff My dad says that is part of her disease. I am asking for prayer again that God would take her home and end her suffering she has no quality of life in the condition she is in and it's not getting any better. I know she will be so happy to be with her mom and dad and sister. It's hard for me to let her Go but God knows what is best and no matter how much I would love to keep her here it's not right for me to be so selfish and I would never want to keep her here in the condition she is in. Please pray I know that her return to Heaven is close. My heart is breaking in two.

2 comments:

beckyjomama July 6, 2008 at 12:33 PM  

I am sending you many, many hugs and kisses. I am so sorry and here if you need to talk.
LOVE YOU!!!
Becky jo

Ryan and Bethany July 8, 2008 at 12:58 PM  

I know we already spoke, but I just want you to know that I am here if you need to talk or vent.