Cherish your Family!
Ok so it has been a little while since I have posted. Things are starting to get back to life although I am having a hard time living this life without my Mom here. I wanna call her so bad and see how she is and then reality sets in and I remember that she is not here anymore. My Little sister Jessica is having a really hard time so if you would please Pray for her. She is only 18 I cant imagine losing my mom before Jessica was born. I was 18 at the time and now at 36 it still does not seem real. I keep thinking it's a bad Dream and I am going to wake up. We are all having a hard time processing this and now I know how my husband felt a year ago when he Lost his Mom. You feel like you have lost your anchor the person who keeps you grounded. The person who had all the right words to tell you when things were out of sorts or life just didn't seem fair.
I now know what it's like and I can say it's not a fun place to be. Cherish the people you hold dear because you never know when they will be gone. I miss you mom!









1 comments:
I lost my mom 3 years ago suddenly to breast cancer that had matastized to her liver. Her death was quick and unexpected. She was diagnosed and 3 weeks later she went to be with our Savior. I suddenly found myself in a club I did not want to be a part of. I know your pain. I have been praying for you. I am a friend of BeckyJo's that heard of your loss through her blog. Allow yourself to wail. Allow yourself to morn. Allow yourself to miss her terribly. Allow yourself to love and allow yourself to praise the Author and Creator of us all. If you need someone to listen, I've been where you are.
Post a Comment