Sunday, December 21, 2008

My First Christmas in Heaven.



This poem Came to me from A family member on Daves side. all I know is that maybe in some way it was sent to me Because my mom wanted me to know. She is haveing a wonderful Christmas with God!



My First Christmas In Heaven
I see countless Christmas trees around the world below, with tiny lights like Heavens stars reflecting on the snow. The sight is so spectacular, please wipe away the tear. For I am spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year. I hear the many Christmas songs that people hold so dear. But the sounds of music can't compare with the Christmas chior up here. I have no words to tell you the joy their voices bring, for it is beyond discription to hear the angels sing. I know how much you miss me, I see the pain inside your heart, but I am not so far away, we really aren't apart. So be happy for me, dear-ones, you know I hold you dear, and be glad I'm spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year. I sent you each a memory of my undying love. After all love is a gift more precious than pure gold. It was always most important in the stories Jesus told. Please love and keep each other as my Father said to do. For I can't count the blessings or love He has for you. So have a Merry Christmas and wipe away that tear Remember I am spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.

0 comments: