Christmas
This Christmas will be hard unlike so many others it's the first without my Mom. It's not been easy these past few months to try and move on without her around to tell me she is there for me and that she loves me. I long to hear those words from her again and to hug her and tell her how much I miss her. It's hard to go out and buy presents for all the family and in your mind think you are one short and then remember you are not. I would give back all my presents just to have one minute with her where we could have a conversation again. I know if it was my plan she would be here but that is just it, it's not my plan it's God's plan and he has it all mapped out the way he wants it. There is a Divine purpose to all this craziness we call life and as for my mom she is with him now dancing on those streets of Gold. She is perfect in every way free from pain surrounded by the love ones that went before her and Standing in our Saviors glorious presence.










0 comments:
Post a Comment