Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas fun! (Thanks Becky) lol


1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate for sure ... egg nog is YUCK! I'm with Becky on this one EEEEEEEWWWW Egg Nog!

2.Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? He sets 'em under the tree

3. Colored lights on house/tree or white? we have white as well cause ours is pre-lit but you can add a string or 2 of colored to it and it looks nice. our house has colored icicle lights on it.

4. Do you hang mistletoe? Yes usually we do but I misplaced it this year I buy the fake stuff ( so I guess I will have to buy more.

5.When do you put your decorations up? we try to get them up the day after Thanksgiving

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Um I would say Green bean casserole

7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? The smell of a fresh Christmas tree and it snowing on Christmas day.

8.When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I'm not sure when I learned that he was a fraud!
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? yes and its pj's funny how others have the same traditions

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? It is a mix of our first Christmas together ornament, we buy a new religious ornament each year. some that my nephew has made and some that my sisters have made some glass ones and some coke ones and some that I have made.

11. Snow. Love it or dread it? Love to look at it or be in it for a day. but don't want to live in it again.
12. Can you ice skate? No
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? my holly hobby doll (LOL)

14. What is the most important thing about the holidays to you? Well the most important thing is that we were given the gift a precious Savior & then of course my Family.

15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? pecan pie

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? advent Dave and I started celebrating it several years ago to start some tradition for us as a family.

17. What tops your Christmas tree? A beautiful angel that I got at target for our first Christmas together.

18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Giving but receiving isn't bad either.

19. What is your favorite Christmas song? Mary did you know & Breath of Heaven

20. Candy Canes. Yum or Yuck? yummy

21. What do you want for Christmas? not really anything all I want is to see my mom again.

22. Do you attend an annual Christmas party? Yes

23. Do you dress up for Christmas Eve or wear PJ's? Dress up for church, then new PJ's for bed! same as Becky

24. Do you own a Santa hat? Yes

25. Who do you normally spend Christmas with? my mom :( & dad, sisters, nephews, nieces, brother in laws & my husband.

So, now I am supposed to tag people ...I pick YOU (yep, that means you!) If you have a blog, leave a comment so I know to come see your answers. If you don't have a blog, leave your answers in the comment section.

0 comments: