Roller coaster ride!

Well The past few days have been just what my title implies a Roller coaster ride of emotion in every possible sense of the word. I have done my fair share of crying and asking for God's help if you read the prior post's you will see what has been going on. Earlier today we got another call from my Aunt in Texas ( aunt Becky), she is being the spokes person for my other aunt( Aunt Sandy). so she can concentrate on my uncle and his care and not have the phone growing out of her ear. Anyways in the call she said that my Uncle was doing better and that he could in fact move his left side again also that he was eating soft stuff on his own like cottage cheese, jell-o etc.. but he still was not talking. That was around 4pm this afternoon. Since then about 9pm I got a call from Aunt Becky saying that the brain scan reviled that the left side of his brain is not working at all and he will not recover from this. they are also drawing fluid off his lungs. and his breathing is labored. My aunt and him never talked about weather to put him on a breathing machine etc...the hospital told my aunt if she does not make some decisions they will make them for her. Please if you are reading this pray for my Aunt For her Strength to deal with all of this. And for our family for strength to deal with this. I Feel emotionally drained I cant even imagine how my Aunt feels although I could hear the pain in her voice and the heartache in her Cry. God I need to give this over to you He is in your hands now you are the Creator of all things Great and small and you know whats best. If it be that he is with us longer let it be but please Don't let him suffer. If it be your will to take him with you then he will suffer no longer and will be in your glorious presence. What Greater blessing is there then to be with you.









0 comments:
Post a Comment