Monday, February 25, 2008

Prayers for my Uncle!



I don't even know where to start! All I can say is I am sitting here Crying as I write this. Ok so here is the story. My Uncle Lon and Aunt Sandy live in Colorado. Well my aunt works nights at walmart and had just got home when she walked in the house she said hi honey and heard some noise from the bedroom so she just figured that my uncle was getting up. After a few mins she heard a loud noise and ran into the room to find that my uncle had fell out of bed well they took him to the hospital and he had 3 mini strokes he is also paralyzed on his left side ( I think my mom said his left not sure) They said that he has an artery in his neck that is clogged so they will need to do surgery. My Aunt is just beside herself and they need all the prayers that they can Get. My Uncle and Aunt are Awesome people My uncle plays Santa for Children Hospital Every Year so that the kids that don't get to go home for what ever reason. Have a Better Christmas. He has been an awesome servant for God and I hope and pray that he pulls through. Please Keep Them in your prayers!

up date- Well as of Yesterday 2/26/08 Early morning about 2:30am My uncle Had another Stroke- My Aunt says that he Regained the use of his left side before this last stroke and was talking where she could understand him. Since the last stroke he cannot move his left side and talks but it's all a bunch of nothing :( Also the Doctors say now that they cannot operate because of where the clot is and the only thing they can do is give him medicine to dissolve it. I am asking for prayer for my Uncle that the Doctors would be able to dissolve the clot. Also for my Aunt for Strength to be able to Deal with all of this I have talked to her several times and she is So broken.Please pray for them.

0 comments: