Monday, February 4, 2008

My Journey With Weight Watchers! and those who don't know what no means!


So last monday I weighed in at WW and lost 5.8 pounds! It's really not hard, what really makes it easy for me to stick to is your not limited on what you can eat. Well unless you pick the core plan. The flex plan is unlimited! So no restrictions. Just points. I am already seeing results. Kind of on the funny side I asked Dave if he would still love me if I become half the woman that I am now and he said yes with a laugh. I have allot to lose yes but on the other hand I have more to gain! (not weight wise) but health wise. The hard part is that you would think that the ones you love would understand and try and help but that is not always the case! My mom for instance is the worst she probably weights all of 105 pounds and she just doesn't know that no means no!! The other day she asked me if I wanted some jerky mind you I had just ate and was fine! so I said no thanks! 15 mins later she says are you sure you don't want any! my reply ( mom I am on weight watchers!! I said no please don't ask me again! ) It's not just that time there are many with her! are you sure you cant have just one?? after I have already said no or Just one wont hurt!! maybe not but one leads to two and 3.4.5 etc....anyways sorry for the venting!

0 comments: