Tuesday, January 22, 2008

weight watchers & life (same as blog on myspace)

ok first things first, Life all seems to be coming together at this point thing are looking good all because of My Awesome Father in Heaven. Yes I struggle but it's all so much easier if I lean on him and Give it to him. Yesterday I joined Weight watchers I for some time now have been feeling more and more like now is a good time for me to lose this weight. I am motivated and plan to stay that way. That being said God is Awesome. With the things falling into place in my life. We will be getting into a House at the end of march -All because of God! It's a long story and I wont bore you with Details other than that We knew about a house and prayed that if it was God's will that we would be able to Get it- And we are! I have been struggling with some anxiety and God laid a bible study in my lap all about anxiety. With other Friends from my Church. I cant say that my life is all Cheer all the time but Wow God you are so Awesome! you know what I need and how to put me there when I don't know how to make it on my own. So here is to the new!

0 comments: