Saturday, January 12, 2008

A new me!

Yeah this is my first attempt at a blog. And I must admit I really don't know much about this, other than it's like an online diary I guess. Today is going to be a new start for me I need to promise myself this. For years I have struggled with my weight. Even as I write this I am Crying. But today I made a promise to myself because I am worth it that I am going to take this weight off. I am going to try and write my thoughts here every day. It will help I am sure. I have a membership to Curves also that has not been used in a long time, that is going to change. Sundays I will not be able to workout because they are closed, so I guess I will walk that day. I am worth the time it's going to take to overcome this battle. I know that Have a loving husband that will support me and a God that Loves me. I can do it I know I can.

0 comments: