This is a new thing I hope that I can keep up with it, But here go's I had a really Great time at our womens get together last night. I have been struggling along time with allot of things mostly anxiety. it's really hard for me to travel any distance without someone with me. But you know what God is so Awesome! Yeah I struggled to get out the door But God put me in a place I needed to be a place surrounded by people I love and that love him and I was blessed. On the way their I said Ok God Help me to make it their in one piece and not have to make a ton of Restroom stops on the way. When I got there I started to tell Annie about my problems and she said you should come to Tuesday morning bible study it's all about that. WOW! thats all I can say here I am struggling with Anxiety and that is what the study is about. You Know that God had me go to that tonight for a reason, Cause he wanted to help me. It's not easy for me sometimes to admit that I need help nor has it ever been easy for me get my thoughts out. Sometimes I struggle even with knowing what to say or how to say it and I run it over and over in my mind before I let the words escape through my lips. But God Has shown me that he will pick me up before I fall. And knowing that Gives me a sense of peace!
Saturday, January 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Hi Friend!!! Welcome to blogger-dom!!! We love it and it is a way for our fRamily to see the girls and keep up with all of us!
Our address is:
beckyjomama.blogspot.com
Stop by for a visit!!!
I will stop by to see you OFTEN!!!
Love ya!
Becky
Hi Becky,
I just now saw your comment. I must be blind lol. I check your blog every few days to see whats going on in your end of the world. I hope all is well.
Love ya all
Rachel
Post a Comment