Monday, May 18, 2009

The Happiest Day of my Life!

On this Day 7 years ago, was one of the happiest days of my Life because I Married the Man of My Dreams, Hand picked for me By God. I cannot believe that I could have such a wonderful man and a wonderful Marriage. He is the Sole provider for us and He is good at what he does. I don't ever want to take that for granite. We Have been through allot in the last few Years Both of us losing someone we loved very much and was a Big part of our lives and who without neither of us would be here Our Mom's. Though it all we have stood together knowing we have a firm foundation on God & his word. I love you Baby For all the ways you love me for all the ways you calm the storms inside my heart when I am sad. He has a Special Way with me that no other Man that has circled my life had. I love him to the inner most part of My Heart. I Love you Honey Thank you for making me your Wife!

1 comments:

Ryan and Bethany May 19, 2009 at 9:36 AM  

You and Dave are such an inspiration for a happy and appreciative marriage.