Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Grieving

This post is mainly going to be about what Has been going on with me lately, Allot of you know that I lost my mom last July. I thought that I had dealt with all the grief and pain then, but somehow it's surfaced again. I lie awake at night Mad and angry that she left me although I know she didn't have a choice I cant help the way I feel inside. I have always had her by my side, when I needed someone she was there she may not have been perfect but she was perfect for me. I feel alone in my suffering although I know God is there I feel like I have been abandoned. It has mad my anxiety worse so much so that I don't like to be left alone. I have good days and bad days. I Guess I just needed to vent. I don't know all the answers. But I have heard that getting your feeling out on paper or blog helps. Please if you are reading this Keep me in Your Prayers.

2 comments:

Ryan and Bethany June 30, 2009 at 11:22 AM  

Hey friend, it's good to vent. Don't feel like you have to grieve a certain way. It's all about what you need. I was missing my dad a lot these past few weeks. I just wanted to ask him advice and get his opinions. That is what I miss the most.

Anonymous July 9, 2009 at 5:09 AM  

Hi sweetheart, I just want you to know that you are loved very much and whenever you need me, day or night, I will always be there for you. I always have and always will love you.....Aunt Jeannie