God is Good!
I know we a struggle from time to time and we cannot see the light at the end of the tunnel, But God is always there to make our path clear and wipe away the fog. I was Reading this today and it really touched me. I know I am the not the only one who deals with fear of the past of not being worthy of all God wants to give me and we need to remember that he looks at or heart and looks at the Child we are in him. He forgives us our past so let us forgive our pasts and the pasts of those we love, just some thought. here is a link to the story I read.
http://www.proverbs31.org/everydaylife/spiritualGrowth.php









1 comments:
Just wanted to let you know that it is definitely NOT too late to do the 30 x 5 Challenge at my place, 2nd Cup. I just saw your comment at Sweet Abundance and wanted to make sure you got a special invite from me. Have a great weekend.
Post a Comment