Saturday, February 21, 2009

A Bittersweet Day


Lets back up a little, On Valentines Day my Dad got the settlement check. Well my Dad had said all along that part of the settlement money belongs to us girls me and my 3 sisters, Today we got our share and though it is nice to have the money there is not any amount of money I would not give back Just to have my mom here. The initial check came on a day we all celebrate our love for each other and as my sister Bonnie pointed out it was like that was her gift to us on that day. I miss her so much today has been hard in that way and happy in others I know she is not suffering anymore that she is in the best place anyone could ever be and that she is watching over us, And waiting for the day we can all be together again. I wish I could see her again and tell her how much she is loved by us all & that we are ok here without here but it's just not the same and neither are we with her Gone. I miss you and love you mom!

1 comments:

Ella March 11, 2009 at 4:40 PM  

I love the way you look at things. A check from her to bless your life. So sweet. The picture you posted of your mom is beautiful.