Wednesday, November 12, 2008

oooooooohhhhhh Pretty!!

OK so my Birthday is a little more than an month away and I will be gulp 37!! Wow Yeah so I have been oh-ing and ah-ing over this bike ( it's a Schwinn Roxie beach cruiser) that I have liked for probably the past year that sits at Target only my Favorite Store. I have made a lot of hints and my Man knows that this is what I want for my birthday! I love it it's so pretty!

Yeah you know you want one too!
I really cant wait!

2 comments:

Darlene Schacht November 24, 2008 at 9:00 PM  

Congratulations! You won the Jars of Clay Christmas CD at Christian Women Online. Can you email me with your mailing address please?

editor@christianwomenonline.net

Linda February 1, 2009 at 4:04 PM  

Rachel I saw this post and the pic of the bike and I got goosebumps ( here feel em) I want THIS BIKE! Only in cherry red. With streamer thingies on the handle bars. And maybe a cute little vintage style basket on the front.