Saturday, October 11, 2008

What a wonderful Day for a Baptism!

So today @ 2 pm my Brother in law Josh is getting Baptized. Since My mom has been gone I have seen a Great Change in Stephanie & Josh. God definitely has his way of bringing us to him. And trough all the pain we have been trough the past few months. Something positive is coming out of it. He has blessed my family in a super big way. By allowing us to be part of his eternal kingdom and allowing us the small glimmer of hope that we will see our family's again. Knowing that what josh is doing he has already done in his heart this is just an outer expression of what the Lord is doing on the inside. I will bring my camera so pictures will follow! I hope that this does not sound crazy but I used to be afraid to die. Actually until just recently but that has all changed now. See I know that my Mom is waiting on the other side and that gives me comfort to know that she will be waiting.

Here are the Pictures I promised!!!








0 comments: