Moving
Well Many of Our Friends and family have heard us talk for awhile now about moving! And it has yet again been delayed another month. The story is that there was a lady living in the house and she was ordered by the judge to move by the end of April. Well she had given my friend the keys and they thought she was out. Much to their surprise she had left all her belongings there! So they have to get all the stuff out, paint & clean the carpets still so it's on hold until the end of may! We are sure looking forward to living in a house. But I just cant wait for all this to be over and for us to finally be settled in. I cant wait till cookie has a yard to run in!









1 comments:
I hope you are able to get in your new home soon!
Post a Comment