Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is my mom's Birthday. The Whole Church will be at the rehab to celebrate with her and the family. I haven't seen her in a few days so I am excited to see her and to Celebrate this day with her. I'll post pictures as I plan on bringing the camera. I hope despite the fact that she is in the rehab center for the next 6 weeks we can show her a good time. And that maybe for awhile she can forget about what has went on these past few weeks and concentrate on being the Birthday Girl! Happy Birthday mom! I love you!

( HERE THEY ARE! PICTURES FROM THE PARTY! ) I only took a few



( Above) My Parent's Patricia & Lonnie



The Birthday Girl!




My Niece Ruby Arica! (she had Chocolate cake)
Can you tell? LOL



My Nephew Theo! Playing his bass
@ Grandma's b-day party!

0 comments: