Sunday, May 25, 2008

is it over yet?

Yeah I think I have seen enough boxes to last forever! We have been packing and moving and it's not over yet!! We have until the end of the month to get it all out! It seems like I have way to much stuff in this small place! Garage sell time! So if I don't return phone call or email's it's not because I am ignoring you it's because I have been busy packing and by the time the night rolls around, I am exhausted and want sleep so I have been going to bed earlier than normal. On another note, Please pray for my friend Bethany Hutchins I just found out that her Father passed away. He had Found out he had Cancer and was Receiving treatment for it. Please pray for her mom Marilyn and all the kids & extended family. I have known Bethany & her family for several years. They are Good people and my Heart aches for them.

0 comments: