Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Traveling

Well I am returning to the place I called home for the majority of my life. I moved to Arizona in 97. Now that I have been here 11 years, I have to return to say goodbye to my uncle. The Viewing will be on Thursday and the funeral is @ 10 am on Friday. I sure love road trips but this one will be bitter sweet. There are so many things I want to say to my Aunt. But most of all I want her to know how much we love her and how much Uncle Lon is truly going to be missed. I Have come to realize that we just don't know when it will be our last time that we say goodbye to someone we love. We were lucky enough to Have some time with Uncle Lon this past September when they traveled here for vacation. Please if you are reading this say a prayer for our family and the safe travels of all who will be coming to the funeral from short and long distances.



0 comments: